the old red cape

the old red cape
the old red cape

Monday, September 12, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!


Do you know that scene in the movie The Christmas Story where the dad Mr. Parker says 'It's a Major Award'!  That is how I feel this morning upon learning that I was selected for a Versatile Blogger Award!!  I honestly feel guilty because I have not been posting a lot lately but I am ramping up lots of projects to share.

There are some Rules with this Award:
Rule 1: Thank the person who gave you the award. :) Plus Link back to them in your post.

A huge thank you to Rose and Heather at Sew Stylish Boutique for including me in your list for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Photobucket


Rule 2: Share 7 things about yourself... 

Karen:
1.  I am 43, been married for 14 years and have two beautiful daughters (11 & 8).
2.  I have been a 'CURLY GIRL' for 7 years now. 
3.  I recently adopted a 5 year old Black Lab/Flat Coated Retriever and she is so sweet.  Her name is Nora (after my second favorite author Nora Roberts, 1st being Stephen King).
4.  My favorite colors are Red,White & Blue although I am trying to NOT decorate with them so much anymore.
5.  I am the baby in my family.  I have two older sisters who are 8 & 10 years older than me.
6.  Sunflower Butter and Banana sandwiches are my FAVORITE.
7.  SEVEN has been my lucky number all my life.


Rule 3: Pass the award on to 15 blogs (that were recently discovered - and contact them to let them know)

1 comment:

  1. Karen Congrats!!! And Thank You, Thank You , Thank you! Check out my post http://thereisnoplacelikehomemade.blogspot.com/2011/09/award-me-insert-blushing.html

    ReplyDelete