the old red cape

the old red cape
the old red cape

Friday, September 16, 2011

New England Day Trip



My oldest sister who hails from another state (NOT in New England) was in town and we chose a Corn Maze for our outing with the girls. Is this a regional thing?  I feel like Corn Mazes are new to us here in New England.  It was fun either way!

It was a BEAUTIFUL warm sunny September afternoon.  Did I mention warm? 

The girl at the entrance told us to plan to be in there for an hour.  We stumbled out an hour and a half later.  Tired and a tad cranky.  BUT it was fun

When we got out - we treated ourselves to some ICE COLD LEMONADE and Apple Cider Donuts.  Mmmmm!

I am pretty sure the girls went to bed right on time that night and did not have any trouble falling asleep.  


No comments:

Post a Comment