the old red cape

the old red cape
the old red cape

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Oreo Madness

Popcorn & Oreos?

I tripped upon a wonderful popcorn post I saw at Darling Doodles (the recipe can be found here at  Sing for Your Supper)

AND when I saw THESE at the grocery - I knew I had the perfect occasion to make this Oreo Popcorn Madness!

Saturday night we hosted Lulu's 9th Birthday Sleepover.  I slipped a bowl of this halloween colored treat on the table and I could hear them all discussing it.  Yes, they liked it!

Ready, Set, Bake!

Gathering of all the ingredients -  only 3!

Chopped the Oreos, melted the chips and tossed all into a bowl.  Spread it all out on a cookie sheet - and into the fridge it went to cool.

Then broke it all down into bite size pieces and.... YUM!


It was sweet and salty.  Just right for a sweet bite. And - the Fall colors were perfect!!

Photobucket homework  

4 comments:

  1. YUM!! Can't wait to try this, perfect for movie night! :) I'm visiting from the Sugar Bee's "Take a Look Tuesday" linky party, I hope you'll pop by my blog and say hello!

    http://littlebirdiebaby.blogspot.com/2011/10/tutorial-tuesday-linky-party-trio-of.html

    I also have a linky party every Tuesday and would love it if you'd link up your tutorial, I'm featuring recipes this week! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael! I found your 'Take a Look Tuesday' party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those orange oreos are perfect! I will have to look out for them at the store and make it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what? You were featured! Stop on by check it out and grab a button if you'd like :)

    http://www.thekurtzcorner.com/2011/10/link-party-features-no-9.html

    ReplyDelete