the old red cape

the old red cape
the old red cape

Friday, October 28, 2011

New England Day Trip



This day trip had a sidetrip involved.

I spent the day with my sister and in good ole sister fashion we started the day with a HORROR Movie!  We went to see the movie Paranormal Activity 3.  I LOVE a good scare and these movies have filled the bill.

Paranormal Activity 3

Then we hit the road and took in the New England Foliage and headed to New Hampshire.  A beautiful trip on the road brought us to our destination - Outlet Shopping!


We exhausted our selves hitting our favorite stores and we made sure to make our first stop at the Coach Outlet.  Where everything in the back is 50% off AND the store had 30% off everything.  It was a GOOD shopping day.

Eddie Bauer
Eddie Bauer  Coach  Ralph Lauren
  

I restrained myself!  Treated myself to a new bag at Coach Outlet and a down vest at Eddie Bauer.  Both I am sure I will use daily!
Item image

No comments:

Post a Comment