the old red cape

the old red cape
the old red cape

Monday, October 31, 2011

Adult Costumes

Halloween is REALLY one of our favorite holidays.  We are so lucky that in our neighborhood we have an annual 'Adult' Party at a hall which is even better because we can 'WALK' which is VERY important!!  There is a DJ and lots of dancing.  We usually start at 'friends' houses.

The Mr. and I try to come up with fun costumes every year.

This year:
LOVE my boots!
Of course - either you get that I am Coraline or not... most did not :(  But we hold this heroine dear to our hearts here.   Can you see my 'buttons'?

Some other oldies but goodies: (sorry - photos of photos)
2010:

A Ghost Hunter and her fool

2009:
Kate Gosslin
2008:
A Lost Girl Scout leader (which I am)
 I will have photos of the girls costumes tomorrow!  Of course, some snow fell here over the weekend.  A lot of communities in New England actually rescheduled Halloween.  But we will be out there tonight!

HAVE A SAFE NIGHT EVERYONE!

The temp. on Friday night during the party!
 We had fun.  But I paid for it all day on Saturday.  



No comments:

Post a Comment