the old red cape

the old red cape
the old red cape

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Design Star - Finale

I waited to post this - I did not want to ruin it for anyone who may have DVR'd it!!

Look away if you have not seen it yet.  The winner is.....



Yes, my girl MEG did it!  I think that she has been steady and strong all season.  She would definitely keep my interest with her personality.  I also love that she is not a twig with an inverted bob.

She is SO cute! (I can say that because I am older.)


I also have to say that I think this was my favorite thing she did all season:

IF I had wall space to do copy this great idea of the hanging lanterns - I so would!!

BUT this room definitely was a winner for me!


Congrats Meg!  I will be watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment