the old red cape

the old red cape
the old red cape

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Election Day Bake Sale - Part 2

Just in case you thought I was done - I had even MORE things I made!  Seriously, I do wonder if it would be easier to write a check as a donation but where is the fun in that!?!

SO, next on the list is Brownies.  I really like to frost my brownies but this makes it hard to wrap them up.  This is what I came up with for those.  (I will admit this - I used boxed brownie mix and canned frosting - GASP!!)


But they do look good no??

I threw in my Congo Bars.  Which are really a Blondie because Congo's have coconut in them and mine do not -  it is just tradition to call them Congo Bars.  I made these simply because they are my favorite.  I also made a quick last minute change and added HEATH bar as a secret ingredient!






THEN, LOOK AT THESE!!!
I saw these on My Creative Stirrings and HAD to make them.  At first, I thought I would make only 30 but ended up doing 50.  They ended up being much more fun than work once I had the assembly line worked out.






SO now, the Little Red House Kitchen is officially closed.  I hope you enjoy making treats for your Bake Sales!

2 comments:

  1. Karen check out my Blog post today....Here is the title...Karen's Italian Wedding Soup!!! I had to post a link on my blog for all my followers. It was SO GOOD! I loved it and wanted to share the goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say how yummy all the goodies look! Oh and today is the first time your follow thing has shown up on my laptop....I think something was wrong with my laptop...the hubs fixed it and of course I followed right away. I am going to stay on your email list because I like seeing them in my email. ;)

    ReplyDelete