the old red cape

the old red cape
the old red cape

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes

Today is a half day of school - the girls and I go out for lunch and a special shopping trip today.  It is one of my favorite days.

Even though I do not have to cook this year I wanted to share my tip for the most PERFECT Mashed Potatoes with you.

Go ahead and make your mashed potatoes the day before.  It is OK!  On Thanksgiving morning - pop them into  your crock pot and add a stick (yes, a Paula Deen stick) of butter.  And let them reheat up.

Something magical happens.... they turn into the best mashed potatoes ever.  My sister and I have been doing this for a few years now.

If you are running short on time on Thanksgiving day I suggest you give this a try!

HAVE A GREAT DAY WITH FAMILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment