MARY POPPINS!
Mrs. Banks!
We are thrilled for she will be signing a solo. She tried out for Mary Poppins, Mrs. Bank and for a dancing chimney sweep. I can tell you I know every word to 'A Spoonful of Sugar' now too. We think she has a lovely voice.
But the exciting part is - I get to help sew costumes!! I am looking forward to being part of the play in this way. I am proud of all the girls but especially proud of my Mrs. Banks!
Thank you for allowing me a moment to GUSH over my beautiful daughter!
Yay Miss. Coco!!! I love Mrs. Banks! I actually just showed the boys this movie the other day. One of my favorites. I love anything with Dick Van Dyke. They loved all the singing and my oldest was singing a spoon full of sugar for two days. Can't wait to see her outfit. Hopefully you can capture some of her singing...I bet she has a lovely voice.
ReplyDelete~ We're clearly soliders in petticoats~
Well done, sister suffragettes! Love Mrs. Banks! What a choice part to get!! How fun. I can't wait to see what costumes you come up with.
ReplyDelete