the old red cape

the old red cape
the old red cape

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dining Room Chairs: Redone

I wanted to share a change I made in my very small dining room.  When you walk into the Little Red House you notice my dining room first.  And it is what you see when you are sitting in the family room.  I try my best to keep it up to date.  I have noticed lately I have a little too much RED in the Little Red House!

It was time to update the chair fabric.  This is the chairs before:




I do love to handle the power drill!!


After some power stapling:

They are done!


I think it all comes together nicely now.  The colors have a more formal feel and blend better with the surrounding rooms.  And the BEST PART:  I used outdoor fabric - so they should hold up to the girls pretty well!

BEFORE & AFTER




No comments:

Post a Comment