I have been slacking in my garden duties since we installed our pool. I was able to capture a few things that are blooming.
These are my favorite type of Rhododendrons - they bloom a little later than the purple and dark pink ones. It looks white but has this icy pink to it.
This thing is HUGE this year. I received this Lace Cap Hydrangea over 12 years ago for 'Secretary's Day' from a well loved 'boss'. Some years it is not interested in giving me a lot of blooms but this year it is ready to explode!
These are my Red Magic daylilies I planted when I first started my gardens. I have divided them once and they are still going. They are starting to get creeped in on by a rose bush who needs a good hard pruning next Spring.
Clematis are my favorite! Beautiful! I also like your snake friend. My Mom and Dad had a similar friend who loved to sun itself on one of their bushes. Stayed the whole summer. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is exactly what he was doing - just sunning himself. I suspect he is getting fat on chipmunks!
ReplyDelete