Say the word slowly: c h o c o l a t e ....
Yes, it is all GOOD!
Even Lulu who is lactose intolerant will never pass up anything that has chocolate.
When the heat broke and I was finally willing to turn my oven on again we needed something fast and good. We went with an old standby favorite - S'more Crescents. OK, there are no graham crackers involved but who cares!
I lost my taste for Pilsbury 'Pop n Fresh' when I started on a 'real food' mission a while back. Recently I have found the Immaculate Baking Co. and I am willing to 'stretch my standards' for simplicity.
First we unroll the triangles and drop in some mini chips and mini marshmallows and roll them up - this is Lulu's job.
Just be sure to 'pinch them tight'! Then in the oven for 12-14 mins -
And you break them open, slowly.....
Have a great weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment