Inside my purse (or pocketbook if you like) is a dark black hole. Things go in and never come out. Especially my keys!
When I purchased my iPhone I wondered why anyone would ever want a black phone? How would you ever find it?
I finally came up with a solution for this:
I used the tutorial I found here at The Idea Room. It was very simple...and I had a chance to break in my quarter inch with guide foot !!
The key (no pun intended) to this was to make sure everything is lined up straight. Also, I used home decorator fabric which was VERY thick -but they have held up nicely over previous ones I have made in cotton. I got the clips at Joanns in the 'purse making' section.
I now also have a bright green cover on my iPhone too!
Karen, thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. I've enjoyed your blog also. Makes me homesick for the days when my boys were young. I love the post about the girls going off to camp.
ReplyDeleteI will teach an online quilting class this fall using my technique for stained glass quilts, if you're interested. I plan to post on my blog when everything is set up.
They turned out great! Thanks for linking back! I love the fabric you used as well! Thanks for sharing this with me. I love to see when others have made the projects I share. It makes it so worthwhile.
ReplyDelete