This post is really not a typical post for me. When you start at little crafting blog you begin to e-meet other people out there. You don't really realize where it will take you or which blogs will pull you in and which ones won't.
I had an 'aha' moment today.
One of those - gee I think I have it so bad - then you e-meet someone who is so amazing they put your thoughts into proper perspective.
I wanted to share a blog of an amazing young woman who is going through a difficult time. And she does it with grace.
If you have not met Ashley at Lil Blue Boo let me introduce you. Her message is 'Choose Joy'. Something I think we all have the ability to do.
Today - she shared a moment that I wanted to share with you. I thought it was beautiful. I also think that I will stop worrying about what color my hair is and accept the blessing that I am healthy.
Stop by and take a peek around her amazing blog. Bring a tissue with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment