the old red cape

the old red cape
the old red cape

Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Birthday: Elizabeth!

photo source: Threads
Today is Elizabeth's birthday!  Well, actually it is mine but I do not like to focus on the fact that I am officially in my mid 40s now!

One year ago today I received my sewing machine Elizabeth for my birthday from the Mr.!  You can read about her HERE if you are interested.

So I thought I would share some of the things Elizabeth and I have accomplished together in the past year.

.

Happy Birthday Elizabeth (and to me!) 
We get better with age!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you and Elizabeth!!! Yes we do get better with age (My birthday was Wed. of this week). I am in love with that fabric you used for your check book cover. Anywho, Happy, Happy Birthday!!;)

    ReplyDelete