the old red cape

the old red cape
the old red cape

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cinnamon Swirl Bread

I LOVE bread, especially homemade bread.  The one thing I love MORE than bread - is butter on that bread.  (Call me Paula Deen)

The problem is I just cannot eat all that bread and butter.  I wish I could.

Having such a small kitchen in the Little Red House makes baking difficult but I manage just fine.

I rarely bake bread in the summer.  It does not help bathing suit season at all.  However, I baked this bread:  The Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Swirl Bread.


 If you are not familiar with Ree from The Pioneer Woman - you should spend some time on her site.  Consider yourself warned...

Years ago I invested in Pampered Chef stoneware. The best pans I bought were the Loaf Pans.  They are perfectly seasoned and produce the most wonderful crust.

Now, some organic salted butter spread on top would just rock this!


2 comments:

  1. Yum! I have been traveling all day and this would hit the spot right now. Thanks for stopping by to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try this one come fall! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete