I swore I would never get a Kindle. Why would I - I get all my books FREE at the library!
I now have a Kindle. I LOVE my Kindle! Why did I get a Kindle?
One reason: I am losing the fine print. I had to start wearing bifocal contact lenses. Talk about feeling OLD! With the Kindle I can increase the font size to a larger print. It is a WIN for me! Not to mention I read so much faster on it. I also do not have to drive to the library anymore (but, yes I have to pay for books until Kindle releases their 'library software').
SO what am I reading on said Kindle you ask?
Nora Roberts: Chasing Fire
George RR Martin: Game of Thrones Series
Jodi Picoult: The Pact
Next up might be 'The Help' before the movie comes out but I am not sure. What are YOU reading or plan too soon? Leave me a comment!!
No comments:
Post a Comment